AccuPRO™ Series meters feature an advanced, microprocessor-controlled readout unit calibrated to accurately measure and display UV-A and Visible light readings.
The AccuPRO™ (XP-2000) readout unit features a single dual-wavelength sensor detector designed to measure both ultraviolet and visible light.
- Large, easy to read, LCD screen with 4-digit auto-ranging display
- Both units provide accurate readouts for UV-A irradiance as well as visible illuminance
- Simply to use, three-button interface. Toggle between light measurement modes.
- Overall accuracy greater than ± 5% per NIST standards
- Superior band-pass interference filter provides excellent cosine response
- One-touch PEAK with reset functions
- User-defined power save and automatic shutoff
- User-selectable, multilingual display settings at any operational level. Choose from English, French, German, Chinese and Spanish.
- Rugged meter features protective rubber housing for better grip and to help prevent accidental breakage
- Sealed sensor with water-resistant housing
- Multi-wavelength sensor directly attached to meter by 3 ft (0.9 m) cord
- Complies with ASTM specifications for MPI and FPI
- Convenient on-board recharging
- Powered by four rechargeable “AAA” nickel-metal hydride batteries (included)
- Come complete with AC charger and padded carrying case
|Dual Sensor (UV-A/VIS)||Sensitive to UV and Visible Light|
|UV-A (365 nm) Irradiance||0-100 mW/cm²|
|Visible (555 nm Illuminance||0-5,382 Lux (0-500 fc)|