Available in two viscosities, high and medium, to address most UT applications.
Operating Range: 18°F to 180°F (-8°C to 82°C) for most ambient temperature flaw detection and thickness gaging applications.
Easier removal with water wash, not film-forming.
Safety / Environment and operator friendly – no formaldehydes, nitrates, nitrites or glycol ethers.
Removal: Wipe with wet or dry paper, cloth rag or water wash.
- Standard (medium: flowable gel)
- High (stiff gel, stays in place)
pH: 8.0 nominal at 20°C
Operating Temperature: 18°F to 180°F (-8°C to 82°C)
Halogens and Sulfur: less than 50 ppm
- ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code (T-533)
- NAVSHIPS 250-1500
- FAA-AC # 25-29 (Glycerin-free)
- Nuclear Grade (less than 50 ppm Halogens & Sulfur)